16 June 2005

[FUN] shuffleband...who says the 80's are dead!



Faithful reader Dorian Jones brings us the latest in shufflewear.
I just came across your blog and it has inspired me to put together my own shufflehack. It seems to me that more support is needed when undertaking vigourous exercise wearing the ipod shuffle so i have integrated it with a classic piece of exercise-wear. As well as being totally sensible and funtional I think it also looks wicked. What do you think?

Flickr photo page

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Jones, if you ever see a person staring at your forehead it might be me.

Anonymous said...

Since when does a photoshop count as a hack?

Anonymous said...

Isn't that a picture of a younger Antonio Banderas. How cheesy!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that a picture of a younger Antonio Banderas. How cheesy!

Anonymous said...

And I think the guy in the picture on the far left is René Auberjonois.

Anonymous said...

Check out http://pakatun.com, it's not as painful, fashionwise...